Tuesday, June 19, 2007

...post #100...

I've actually written more posts in this blog, but unfortunately had to delete some last year - since they may have gotten me fired from Res Life. I guess that was silly anyhow, given the last few weeks events.

I must say, I am totally sick and tired of talked about and dwelling on what happened with my RA job in May. But I will put it in writing once. I am so broken-hearted about what happened. This whole year on staff was really a disappointment for me, but the premature ending was simply depressing. I found my first year on staff to be unbelievable enjoyable and rewarding and I was hoping to be able to continue that this year. And then when we met Carrie, I thought this year could only be better. Who knew...

Oh well...

So, Mike and I had a GREAT night tonight. Guess where we went for dinner!? Guess! OK, I'll tell you - Perilla! Anyone remember Top Chef: Ssn 1??? It's Harold's new restaurant! It opened up last month in the West Village. And it was amazing! The atmosphere is lovely, the food was delicious and Harold was actually there :) He was in th kitchen and popped his head out a few times. And Mike got me a surprise - he asked Harold to sign a menu for me - and HE DID :) YEHHHHHH. Oh that was fun. And damn, the food was so good.

So, there it is. (Unofficial) blog #100. I had an amazing evening and am enjoying my summer so much. Spending time with Mike and Kelley in the city...going to Yankees games whenever I can...looking for an apartment with Leah...going on vacation (ps, Vegas was amazing last week! I love the Playboy club)...working with babies... It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home