Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tellin' my whole life with his words...

Taurus: Have you ever stood too close to a painting or a photograph? Here you thought you were looking at a drop of rain, but when you back up, you realize it's the entire ocean. Take that perspective on your life now.

Look at the big picture, I get it :)

Soooo I'm just waiting on hearing back from John Jay for graduate school. It was such a large weight off my shoulders to get the application in, but now the WAITING is killing me softly.

Speaking of that song, it was covered at this lounge I went to with the girls on Thursday night. We went to Cafe Wha down in the West Village and had so so much fun. It's been too long since I've enjoyed being out until 3am with some foxy ladies dancing the night away. And I felt like we were right out of The Sweetest Thing - getting there, kissing the bouncer (apparently my friends are very popular there), getting in without a cover and getting shoutouts from the band. We owed the place. I'm already looking forward to going back next week.

Before the dancathon was Valentine's Day!!! Mike and I had such a great day. Well, I slept most of the day after my 9am class and he cooked for like 4 hours. Then we had a delish dinner - he made stuffed artichokes, an antipasto, asparagus and lobster! It was all quite wonderful :) Homemade meals are the best, especially for special occassions and when your boyfriend is such a damn good chef.

And then we played wii...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home