Saturday, May 26, 2007

In response to your concerns...

I am so so sad about graduation. I'm in shock about it. I really just can't believe that it's over...is it? My life isn't changing too much - I'm continuing my studies next year, so I'll still have classes to attend and things to learn. I'm going to be living in Manhattan so I don't need to feel uncomfortable in a strange city. I'm living with one of my best friends, so I don't have to meet awkward new people from Craig's list.

I can and did control those things. But everything around me is changing. Genna is back in Philly and will not come to visit. Mike is looking for work and not school. Tara is moving away. My best friends that are still at Fordham still have to deal with the retarded reprecussions of my birthday party. And dozens of people have left and are not coming back. They're just not.

And I can't stop it. And I still can't stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home