Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's like I have ESPN or something...

Ya know what's really really cool about being in a stable relationship? I can go on dates with other men :)

Well, not like real real dates - there is to be no making out or inappropriate touching. But, I did enjoy a dinner date with a friend the other night that made me happy. I only call it a date because we met after work, found a bar to eat in, talked about our respective exes and I didn't have to pay :)

So, anyway, all kidding aside, I had dinner with Al Nap last week and it was just really nice to see a friendly face from back in the day. He works about 20 minutes from me in the city now, so it was inevitable that our schedules finally allowed for some catching up time. And it was really great. We worked at BBuster together back in the day and had a nice little click going on. Having so many years pass, it's really sad to see how we've all grown apart because I always considered my friends that I met there some of my best.

But, people grow apart. Me, Al and Carlos were really close - apparently, no one's heard from Carlos since he left the company and got back with an ex-girlfriend that we didn't like. (What does he expect when he bad-mouthed her while they were apart?) Nicole got married and is pregnant. Eddie moved to Florida, I think. Then, there's my favortie couple, who I just haven't talked to for a few months now. I'm chalking that one up to my flipping out on JJ around the same time. And then, of course, there's him, who turned into one of the rest of the guys out there who just use girls for what they want when they want it. Although, I genuinely don't think that he meant to.

Backtracking to people being pregnant, Nancy no longer is! I know most everyone already knows that and I've probably even shoved 50+ pictures in your face already. But, c'mon! He's so cute. I should put a picture up. Okay, yea I will. Enjoy!


2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

In reference to people growing apart.

Its the life's we choose, mistakes we make, and paths we turn down that make us who we are. But a true friend will always be there even if he or she has been distant.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're slackin already...what's up with that

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home