Thursday, May 03, 2007

Right now, he's probably buyin' her some fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot wiskey

helloooooooo

It's been so so long and I don't even have the time to be doing this now, but I feel a sense of urgency to get something in here :)

It's been a fun two weeks. I got my official letter of acceptance to John Jay! Yeh, I really do have a future now! And that also means I have to go apartment hunting...I will most likely be living with Leah and/or Gabby which is pretty awesome.

I hung out with Vicky last weekend! I haven't seen that hotty in like 4 months, so that was fun. We had a lot of catching up to do and after several drinks and hours of discussion, we've arrived at a fabulous conclusion...boys suck. So true.

My 22nd birthday came and went! Well, I'm calling it 21, part 2, because I really see no point in being any older than 21. The prom was pseudo-successful. We had a BLAST, all the important people came - even Kristen :) It was a super dance fest in fun dresses. (ps, I wore my Sweet 16 dress, totally still fit.) It was only a pseudo-success, because my bosses found out about the party (which, btw, was in Astoria) and they've threatened to fire us for drinking with underage people. Forgive me, I invited my friends and while some of them are not 21, we were in fucking Astoria, not my apartment. So Stupid!

More to come, I promise! As soon as final papers and such are DONE!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, dear, we obviously corrupted the minors because, as you know, the only beverages ever available in my apartment are alcoholic ones. It's not like I serve juice or water or soda or anything. Just straight liquor. All day, every day.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

Jim, Jack, Johnny Red, Johnny Black, and Jose; all my favorite men. You can have it any way you like it, as long as it comes in a shot glass.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home