Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Five nights, Six days and Seven planes



Over the past two weeks, a million and one things have crossed my mind and I was like "YES, remember that! You can write about that!" Buuuuuut, I can't remember any of them.

Genevieve is buying me The Notebook for my birthday. (ps, it's in a month, ahh I'm gunna be 22.) Have we met, yes? Then, you know that I ALREADY own that movie. It might not work anymore for the sole reason that I may have played it out, but the unfortunate truth is that The Notebook has gone missing. Just about my favorite movie in the world - gone. I have no idea who "borrowed" it or if I will ever see it again. I'm reading this and recognizing that this sounds sooo sooo silly, but I'm actually really upset about this. I've had a couple of movies go missing over the past year - Remember the Titans, The Birdcage, Wicker Park, but The Notebook is the last straw.

It just bugs me that people that I welcome into my apartment are perfectly content in grabbing a movie off my DVD rack and never mentioning or returning it. Whatever. It's replacable. It's just obnoxious, because four missing movies costs almost $100. Augh.

And I'm in no place to be re-buying things that I already own. I'm soo in debt from Spring Break. I spent about $1500 on our trip to Hawai'i, between flights, hotel and special events. But OMG we had sooo much fun. I went surfing, parasailing, to a luau, on active volcanos, under waterfalls, snorkling, the works. I'm so sad to be back in New York right now. Hawai'i is the perfect vacation spot - so beautiful and everyone is so nice and calm and helpful and accommadating. Okay, I want to go back now. I'll have to wait until I can afford it...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! I forgot to ask you about that. I was in your room, grabbing my Vogue and ALL your movies were hidden away. I meant to ask what happened.

Booo!!!! People who steal movies suck eggs. I still want my Daria DVD back! :-( I feel your pain.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Jenny look so short in that picture

8:17 AM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

we are so short lol

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home