Monday, January 16, 2006

Something's wrong with the order...

First crush, first kiss, first love, first time...then first date? Don't know how that ended up happening, but yes, I went on my first "first date" last week. Yes, of course, I've dated people, y'all know I've had boyfriends. However - this was the very first time that someone asked me for my number upon our first meeting and then called the next day to ask me out to dinner. And the first time that at that dinner, the conversation consisted of questions like "What do you do for a living?". I thought it was pretty hysterical and I think that kind of showed.

In any case, I really enjoyed my first New York first date. We went to a nice Italian restaurant where I was not allowed to pay and then to Starbucks for coffee (where I did pay), followed by a walk around Lincoln Square. And - don't tell - but I did invite him up to my apartment for some after-dinner smooching. Yummy.

We followed up a few days later watching Four Brothers - it was okay. Then today, I went to his apartment where he cooked lunch, we "hung out", watched "Shakespeare in Love" and then got dinner. It's so weird and exciting lol. Anyway, I'm enjoying myself. He's adorable - sorry Vicky, I'm still being a five-year-old.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

continue to be a five year old in the shower...guys like that.
-v

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww....congrats on your first date. Better late than never.

3:53 PM  
Blogger NeverGrowUp said...

so good that he is not so weird. good luck with all that and congratulations.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

haha i love how everyone says congratulations like its my first day of school. lolol. i have still been getting some anyway remember. cheers!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home