Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, New Year's was a week ago, but I haven't been on in awhile. The New Year came and went and I was keeping myself busy at home working and catching up with my friends. I'm back in the city now, hence my return after almost a month.

I saw JJ over my break. Let me update that statement - I kissed JJ over the break. We were at a mutual friend's house and he was a little drunk and, I don't know, we kissed. It was amazing and confusing all at once. Long-awaited and dreaded. Days later, I'm still not sure what to make of it. I want to explain what I think of the situation, but I've never been good at verbalizing my feelings, so I'm at a loss for words here.

One thing I did realize was a correction on what I stated in this post. Boyfriend #2 and #3 were not easier to get for any other reason than the fact that we were able to cut off communication. Okay, #2 was a shit, and I'm going to leave him out of this situation. But the difference between Joe and JJ was that I had to see Joe in school everyday for two years after we broke up. I had to look at him without being able to be with him and see him date other people. With JJ, I haven't been exposed to anything like that. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess? That seems to be true, because it's when he comes back into sight that my feelings change.

Oh! And Timmy, you're a poop. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home