Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Getting to know me...

...getting to know all about me...

Okay, so I'm in the duty office and I'm totally bored. The few people who turn around for a moment to say hello are just not doing it for me. This boredom has led to my decision to write about the most random things I can think of...

Since I have no idea how to find the list of IP addresses that visit my site, nor would I even know what to do with them once they were located, I haven't a clue as to who reads this blog. For people who don't know me, I'm terribly sorry for not giving much insight into who I am (I tend to only write in here with a distinct topic). For my friends, my closest will probably know most of what's to follow, but maybe not...dun dun dun! Oh, and throw in random stuff too.

1. My biggest pet peeve is repetition. I cannot stand to hear someone repeat something if I don't feel that it is necessary.
2. I would do absolutely anything for my friends. I know you think that everyone says that, but I truly do.
3. I have a new "favorite movie of all time" every week. The longest running one would have to be Hello Dolly. You think that's cute? You should have heard me tell people that when I was seven. I must have watched that tape every day. Grease, Fly Away Home and Now & Then were each my #1 for a couple of years apiece, but since those, I haven't had a consistent one.
4. I become obsessed with a song. My suitemate will kill me if I play Kelly's "Beautiful Disaster" one more time. This week? Guster's "Happier". Download it now bitches!
5. I encourage mismatched socks. Haha - yea I don't even put them in the drawer matched anymore. But, the pair has to make sense. I won't put striped socks with ladybugs or anything. Hence, why I always buy two pairs of socks together - the mismatch has to be compatible.
6. If I haven't called you a "cock", we're not as good of friends as be potentially could be. Once you've earned that title, you know I love you (refer to #2).
7. I prefer spending the night under the covers watching a movie than going out and drinking.
8. #7 is not always clear to people, because most of my friends prefer the latter, and I tend to go with the flow.
9. I'm terribly scared about the future. I know exactly what I want to do, but I think that's harder than being an undecided (aka communications - just kidding!) major, because what if I don't get a job that I love? I constantly question if I'm smart enough to do forensics. Then I look at a problem from my last organic chemistry test...haha I'm so proud when they make sense.
10. Okay, I'll make #10 the last one, so it's gotta be good. Hmmm. Now matter how many times it does not happen, I will never stop believing that someone will sweep me off my feet. I refuse to believe that happy endings only happens in movies. One of these days, right while I'm having a girly daydream - it'll come true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clark said...

I agree with number ten happy endings arent just in the movies =)

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll happen, mama. You deserve it. ;-)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

tara - let's go make the dream come true...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home