Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ahhh Suki Suki!

Aw, so I had an interesting day today. I enjoy days that make me love being here. First, I could sleep later than usual, because my orgo lab teacher moved class to 9,30 instead of 8,30 because we only had a little bit of work to do. I got my test back - 88! That's super for organic chemistry :) I really love that class. I guess I should if I plan to work in a lab my whole life.

Class ended and I went to go meet with one of the people attending the same Global Outreach trip as me. FYI I'm going to be spending Spring Break '06 in Waynesburg, PA building houses and I'm soo excited! Anyway, we have to have one-on-ones with each of the other people going on the trip and I did my first today. After that, I took a nap - love naps - plus my bed is super comfy now because I bought an awesome mattress pad - been getting the best nights of sleep ever :)

Then I spent some time with Mary and Maria, two of my orgo girls. We hung out and then studied for a psychology test - what can I say? I like science...that was tonight and it went pretty well.

When I got back from the test I celebrated one of my resident's birthdays. Aww she's 18 lol. I made her pancakes (yupp) with rainbow sprinkles and her roomies had made some yummy brownies. Then, we went over to a guy's apartment where I decided to pick up a guitar. I got hooked up to the amp and played a killer Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It's the only song I could ever remember how to play. (Sorry Andrew, I know you taught me so many more...) Then, one of the guys began playing and about a half hour later we'd all sang RHCP, Barenaked Ladies, Bob Dylan, Fountains of Wayne and a bunch of others.

Aww, then the sweetest thing happened. Around 3am, on my way to my friend's apartment, I opened the door to find a flower on the ground with a note from one of the guys across the hall. "Hope you like the flower <3 Barry" How effin adorable is that? Then my roommate saw and she was like, "Oh yea, he's got a big crush on you..." Now, I'm not interested in Barry, nor am I even allowed to date him, but I just thought it was the sweetest thing (yea, Tara!) and it really made my night. Thanks love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home