Thursday, October 27, 2005

Napoleon wasn't French, he was the guy in that weird movie...

Agh! I got a C on my history midterm. I'm so pissed, because I'm not doing well acedemically this semester. Not that it's an excuse, but why does there have to be a weekend long roommate conflict right before a test that I'm not prepared for?

And why am I taking history anyway? I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I'm a Natural Science major. Yes, I'm a nerd - I like biology, chemistry, physics, genetics and god-help-me I'm actually pretty darn good at calculus. History? Not so much. It's just not important to me so I can't bring myself to care about the class. The core at Fordham is absolutely rediculous. My major was declared before freshman year even started and I still have to take these classes that have absolutely nothing to do with my interests.

To make matters worse, once your done with the 62 credit core and it's time to take your elective classes, there aren't any. There are three electives for my major being offered in the Spring '06 semester, but two of them conflict with my organic chemistry class, a required course. And the other one is at 8,30am. Yea right. I grabbed a course booklet from Rose Hill (our other campus) and they do have a couple of more options, but I don't want to have to travel there three days a week - once like now is bad enough. Not only are there more electives, but that meet at more than one possible time. Oh my gosh - what a crazy idea!

Why does this campus hate my major...?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because, dearest....Fordham hates you.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

i knew it!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home