Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ZzZzZz...

I had the most wonderful dream last night (haha, that sounds like it's from a movie and that I need really dramatic music playing to say it as the shot segues into the first scene...). No, it wasn't that dramatic - well, maybe a little.

I don't know - now I'm feeling like a five yr old. Okay, we've all had (I hope) a truly passionate kiss where your body just melts away and you can't feel a single thing besides the person you're with. Nothing else matters at that moment, except for concentrating on the feelings. The physical, the emotional, the spiritual. I think that one of the most important parts of the kiss is where you place your hands. There's no better feeling than when a man cups your face with their hands as they kiss you. It's passionate in that they're demanding to kiss you and it's comforting in how you feel protected by them.

Well, yes, that was really the extent of my dream. The kiss only lasted for a moment and I could not picture who it was with, but nevertheless, I woke up feeling refreshed and alive. It was almost just as good as if it had really happened. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home