Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pilot

There's always a pilot - you need to start somewhere. I'm not sure where I'd begin with myself, because I feel like everything's always moving so fast that it's almost impossible to find a particular point to focus on. We'll just start with the basics. I'm a 20 year old college student - I'm in my third year at Fordham University, living at the Lincoln Center campus in NYC. I love living here. Everyone knows the cliche, the city never sleeps. Well it doesn't. The best part of New York is my 24hr Starbucks in Columbus Circle. Whether I'm working on a paper that's long overdue or trying to keep up with my friends at 5 in the morning, I can always count on Starbucks to be ready to make my venti chai latte. There are so few things in life that will never let you down...

I'm not sure what I'll use this blog for just yet. I usually get the urge to write when I'm really upset or really happy, so those extremes can be expected. What kinds of things might appear? Well, most definitely - men. They're always causing extreme pleasure or pain. I'm sure I'll bitch about work - I'm an RA here in the dorm and a customer service rep at a furniture store. And I guess whatever the heck else I feel like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home