Thursday, October 27, 2005

Au Natural

It's about 11,30 and I was just getting ready to go to my normal Thursday night hangout. I was sitting in front of the mirror with concealer, eye liner and shadow all over the counter. Just as I began to doll myself up, I stopped and realized - I don't like to be dolled up. At least not for just hanging out with my friends down the street. Wedding, yes. Down the street, no.

So, I stopped what I was doing and washed my face. Tonight, I'll dress up as myself :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. You're very pretty naturally anyway, you don't need a lot of decorations or the like.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent decision. You don't need all the superficial stuff anyways. You rock harder than anyone else I know, so...w0rd to that.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home