Saturday, September 16, 2006

A little bit louder now

Taurus: You love people, but too much socializing leaves you feeling drained. It's time to opt out of the mad whirl and settle into some solitude, so unplug all communication devices. Loafing is definitely encouraged.

Soooo - just got back from Emelray's suare - we had a really good time. I was even better than Mike at beer pong, which is quite the feat. I have been socializing a lot. And I amm so drained. My mind has just been all over the place and I haven't been keeping ttack of the things I have to do. I forgot to go to work yesterday - just totally forgot. We were watching TV and at like 6pm, I was just like FUCK!

So it's time to "opt out", huh? Yea, I actually agree a little bit. I've been working so hard to "get everything in". If I'm home overnight I make plans with three different groups of friends, because I want to make sure to see everyone in the twenty hours that I'm on Staten Island. I'm wearing myself thinner and thinner. And now the weekend is half over and I'v e gone out two nights in a row, am getting up at 8am to move Tara :( to Astoria in the morning, and still have so much to do before Monday morning.

But, of course, I'll get it done. I always do. I'll lose my mind just a tad along the way, but I'll do it. Because I never let anyone down. And that's why I'm going mad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest, take a rest! None of us would ever blame you for a little loafing. If we ask too much of you, it's only cause we're selfish and want the Bellezza all to ourselves!! But it is important that you take care of you! Love you lots and yes, I'm still drunk! :-)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wearing yourself thin?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

j/k...you need some sort of duplicator so you can be everywhere and do everything.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home