Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My showers last four songs

I generally take a 10-15 minute shower, but who's counting the minutes really? Instead, I take a four-song-long shower. This is made possible due to the cleverly placed speakers in our bathroom.

I usually soak in the hot water for an entire song. This is the best part of the shower, because you really enjoy the water hitting you for the first time in 24 hours. And I like my showers really hot, so it's like a steam shower at the same time. Today, I soaked to "Steve McQueen" by Sheryl Crow.

Afterwards, I take one song to shampoo and condition my hair. Billy Idol's "White Wedding" worked well today. (Yes, the alliteration was on purpose.) This was followed by Carly's "You're so Vain" for the body and face wash. Finally, "Everytime it Rains" by Charlotte Martin closed today's shower as I rinsed off. Ah.

Hey mspennylane, can you tell I was listening to the playlist I've got for you ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...this is the "think of me naked" post? ;-)

6:32 AM  
Blogger NeverGrowUp said...

i shower in my bathing suit.... is that wrong?



i may just be kidding.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home